Monday, July 26, 2010

Ah yes, I am fully aware

That my posting has dribbled down to the level of 'all time loser blogger.' I am sorry! But not to worry, I will be getting back on track soon, definitely by the time the new school year starts.

I KNOW! A month left and the summer is over? How did this happen? What happened to July? Heck, where did JUNE go? Everything's been going so fast, probably because I've been going non stop pretty much since May. After the hurry of graduation and gradution party, then there was Creation to plan.

I never follow up posted about Creation, but like that's really necessary, because we all know what I would say. IT WAS AWESOME. Well, slightly less awesome because of how far away our campsite was from the main stage and merch tents, but they had periodic shuttles for that. I got to see all the bands I love, and discovered some new ones like The Letter Black, and Brian 'Head' Welch. Autographs and merch galore.

Less than two weeks after returning from Creation, I set off for Washington, DC for the Eagle Forum Collegiates Conference. That was incredibly educational, and also the perks of being in DC were good too. The link to Friday's conference can be found here. The first speaker is Hannah Giles, who helped bring down ACORN. If you fast forward to the Q&A after her speech, you can hear that I asked the only question she could not answer.

And this weekend I will be leaving for Outerbanks with my lovely *eh* extended family. We'll see how that goes...possibly some posting while I'm down there since I'll have so much time on my hands.

And so we go.

1 comment:

deb said...

i still read every one :P