Friday, August 20, 2010

What a lovely

LAST full week of August we are about to embark into. Can you believe it? I feel like I said this in my last post, but this summer is just going WAY too fast. I can't say I hate it thought because I'm really glad that it's going to be fall time again.

I feel weird saying this, but I like fall because the clothes are better. No SERIOUSLY. It's so much easier to dress with variety. I mean, in the summer it's kinda hard to make shorts and a t shirt look different than the same shirt and t shirt you wore the day before. And sundresses can only be worn so long before I go insane. But fall? and winter? Ahh. All sorts of goodies like jeans, and sweaters, and scarves, and vests and all that fun stuff that you can mix and match any single way you want.

Ok. Clothing shpheal over.

For my unfortunate semester at SCCC this fall, I'll be taking 4 classes that will transfer to PHC when I finally get there. Fortunately, I am only taking 3 of them at the college (the other online) on only two days. That'll free up time for working or otherwise occupying my time.

AND I am able to take a class online from PHC. It's a Theology class. Call me strange, but I am SO excited. I took a doctrine class in my sophomore year of high school and was thoroughly amazed at everything I learned, so I'm looking forward to this class and hoping it won't kill me with home work.

Job interview at Panera on Wednesday, wish me luck!

And so we go.

No comments: