Monday, June 28, 2010

OMG CREATION!

YES I AM FREAKING OUT THAT MUCH!

Ok. Trying to calm down. Because I'm just going insane with excitement right now. I'm so excited I decided to pull an all nighter. Yeah. I'm serious. it's gonna be the best week of my life (I hope...)!

Anyway, the band I'm most excited for is SKILLET of course. That's a no brainer. They're the LAST band to play so they'll get to play extra long but I'm afraid I'll be dead tired by the time Saturday comes around. I'll just have to try to not kill myself in a mosh pit before then.

Some other bands are the Classic Crime, Tobymac, Switchfoot, Casting Crowns, Family Force 5, and a few other ones that have escaped me. And also, tons of amazing speakers that even me with my short attention span am completely absorbed in.

And of course I'm excited about spending time with my family (heart) especially DAD because we haven't had vacation/chill time since like LAST YEAR. Tons of friendsss will be there as well, and I finally have spending money that I can blow to my heart's desire on unnecessary impulse buys.

A few things I MUST get are: a new guitar pick necklace (BECAUSE I BROKE MINE!!), maybe a new guitar ring because mine is like big on me now and keeps falling off (I swear it hates me and is just trying to get away), TONS OF FREE T SHIRTS, a new pair of sunglasses (even tho I have a million already), and at least one new band t. And I'm going to NOT eat all that nasty cheap food like funnel cake, onion rings, monsters, rootbeer floats, and large popsicles. BLEGH.

Anywayyyy, I might be posting from my cellular telephone sporadically throughout the week so keep checking upp ;]



And so we go.

No comments: