Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm a Graduated Graduate!

Finally done! I walked down to the Pomp and Circumstance, I sat on that stage for HOURS, I moved my tassle, and BAM! I was free. And now...I'm not even sure what to do with myself. I suddenly realize that I won't be picking out my curriculum for next year. I won't be thinking about coop classes, or fine arts or anything.

Well, now that school is over I can finally have time to update this blog. But now I'm worried that I'll have nothing to talk about! All I ever posted was about school, but I guess now I can just move on to the subject of college.

Speaking of which: to answer the question everyone continues to ask me. No, I am not going away to college this fall. Unfortunately, I will be attending SCCC for the year. The plan was to apply for a full Journalism scholarship at Patrick Henry College, and since I missed the deadline for this fall, I was going to apply for the fall of 2011. But according to Standard Achievement Tests, I'm not smart enough for that. The scholarship is no longer available for me, but I will still be transferring in the fall of 2011 or possible the spring semester preceding it. I'm not very happy about not being able to go away this fall, so forgive my cynicism.
And so we go.

No comments: