Thursday, January 21, 2010

March for Life, DC

Finally! Tomorrow is the March for Life! We'll be leaving around 7:30 on a bus down to DC, arriving roughly around noon. Our group is still the LARGEST group of home schoolers to attend this event. It amazes me to see how many of my friends and peers are so passionate about abortion and are willing to make an effort for the voices of the unborn to be heard.

I'll be posting on Saturday (hopefully) a more extended post about the March, but tomorrow I might send a few live updates from my phone, and maybe a few pictures. Unfortunately those pictures will also be from my phone as I have no other way to get pictures up until after Saturday any other way. I can't promise much quality but I'll do my best.

"Truly children are a gift from the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward." (Psalm 127:3)

"God… from my mother’s womb had set me apart and called me through his grace." (Galatians 1:15)

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10)


And so we go,

Christina

No comments: